Friday, 5 December 2014

Don't Miss Out on another Starbucks Offer!

Head over to Starbuck's on Facebook or simply click this link! Receive a Grande of any espresso drink (that means all those holiday drinks are fair game) for only $3.

I realize that people are paid to make promotional posts..but I'm doing it just because I don't want you to miss out on this deal!

This is super short post, I'm in exam season, but I didn't want you all to miss out.

Would love to hear what your favourite Starbucks drink/food/product is, tell me in the comment section.

Also, which other Facebook pages offer some awesome promotional freebies and coupons?


2 comments:

  1. lovely blog :)
    I think u might like mine too - be nice if u could give it a follow or check it out :)
    aleenarana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out (:

      christy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...