Friday, 24 October 2014

T.G.I.F - Coffee Shop Edition

Williams Fresh Cafe Coffee ShopHave you guys ever had one of those days , where you're just kinda feeling glum? Don't get me wrong, most of the time my friends will laugh at the fact that I'm just constantly smiling. Like always, even when I'm doing nothing (or so they tell me), but today I was at the library and I was trying to study for a midterm and I just wasn't feeling it..

It's a huge concrete library, and sitting on the 'silent' floor just felt so isolating. I realized I had to get a change of environment. The leaves outside are beautiful here during the Fall. I hope you guys are lucky enough to witness the changing colors of the leaves (I know that not all countries experience these seasonal transitions), but still I guess I was just having one of those days where you feel kind of down. And I couldn't even place my finger on something specifically.

So I realized I had to move and go somewhere else. I decided to go to Williams, a franchise coffee-store just down the street from where I live. And that make the biggest difference. It's just such a nice coffee sit down area where you can meet up with friends or just sit down and do work. I'm not sure what kind of person you are, but I actually love to work with background noise. I can work with conversation nearby (as long as I don't key-in on one conversation specifically) and some light chatter. They do  have wifi, and actually have pretty good food and coffee too. They have this one panini that I love, I think it's a chicken pesto (it's been a while).

Anyways I wanted to know where you guys like to go when you need to get work done (but need to get out of the house). Do you have a favourite spot? Let me know!

Williams Fresh Cafe

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Christy :) What a nice Place to be there and drink Coffee!
    i follow new. Follow back?

    Lovely Greets from Austria xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have taken a look at it, lovely photography.

      Delete
  2. yes, i do have a favourite spot downtown here in my city. it's a cafe too and i tend to get my coffee there before heading to work. also to refresh my mind before i start my day. it really helps me have a nice start to my day.

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great! If you go everyday you actually become a regular and I'm sure that's an added bonus; I wish it was a part of my regular routine.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...