Saturday, 11 October 2014

Follow

Aritzia Thanksgiving Sale: LIVE!

I checked my email and was excited to see that Aritzia would be launching a sale at 12* midnight. Seeing this at 1am, made me pretty excited - but I soon realized that it was during PST hours. That's alright, I figured I had some studying to do anyways. At 3:03am I clicked refreshed, checked the redirect link from my email, and didn't see anything either. I was confused, and slightly disappointed. Maybe I just couldn't find the right link? A few minutes later I realized it was up and there had just been a slight delay. I bet they thought no one would notice, I mean who else is really crazy enough to check in the middle of the night..


Enjoy!! It's too bad they still require a $150 minimum for free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...