Friday, 25 July 2014

Zippity Quick

It's crazy how quickly my summer has been going by! Monday becomes Friday so quickly that I can hardly believe how soon the weekend has arrived week after week. I mean you know how some weeks just feel soo slow? It hasn't been like that at all for me!

Contrary to my Intro post when I was still bumming around and watching nothing but TV from morning to night my life has turned a 180. It feels like every hour counts! I mean from the time I wake up at around 8am, I work part-time at an office until lunch, drive to school where I finish class and remain in the library  until the 5-6pm (varies), run off to the gym, come home for dinner, and then go back to studying for the rest of the day!

Do you have those phases where you feel like you're just constantly busy doing something or on the go?

Happy Friday!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...