Friday, 17 January 2014

Follow

Pros and Cons of Online Courses

Pro:
-You may line to lectures more actively if you get to choose when to listen. Sometimes classes are scheduled at hours (often the morning), which are simply unideal; at a point where you lack the energy and concentration to focus at all. I like being able to choose when it is that I listen because I know that by setting aside the time for it I will actually be awake.

-I like being able to pause and continue. You can listen to lectures in between classes or while you have small gaps, I seriously feel like it helps me feel more productive.


Cons:
- You must have self discipline. Without this it is easy to forget about the course and continue the course imagining that you only have 4 'actual classes'

-Some people like more structured class environments


*This is all for online courses at 'actual' universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...