Sunday, 19 January 2014

Night Creams and Skin Care

Alright great, my birthday just passed and I was excited, celebrated New Years - all the usual. I mean, I'm still young right?

Apparently it's never too early to take proper care of your skin, and furthermore early protection is key towards wrinkle prevention!

That being said, I have never really paid too much attention to my skincare routine. I know that SPF is extremely important and have been slacking now that it is summer (which I know is no excuse), but I really have no idea where to start now!

What are some good night creams or eye products that you recommend?

I'll update you later on what I decide to go with and how if I like it or not!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some comments. I really appreciate it! :) As for skincare, I really like Kate Sommerville and for eye cream i LOVE Clinique All About Eyes Rich!

    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely look into using those! :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...