Friday, 3 January 2014

Black Tory Burch Amanda Mini Satchel

Here are just some close ups of the bag that I bought in December and mentioned in the post with my shopping haul. It definitely feels like a quality bag, the black leather is so soft and the gold hardware is just beautiful against it.

I forgot to mention this but if you look on the sides there are two hooks attached. As is the trend of 2013, many companies have started attaching straps to their purses to give it a 'multi-use' kind of an end. It looks great both ways whether it be across the body, or simply hanging from the crook of your elbow.

 My iPhone 5 was stolen, and I'm stuck with a 4 now so I apologize for the quality of the pictures! Also I know this wasn't much of a review, but I know I always appreciate seeing other people's pictures as opposed to the few stock images posted on store websites so I just tagged it as such so that hopefully more people would find this.

Leave a comment with any questions or any opinions, thanks!



Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda





Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda


Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda


Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda


Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda


Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda
Add caption


Black Tory Burch Mini Amanda



1 comment:

  1. HI you have a good blog i like your blog as it have all the good information. for more information Click on kurtas for women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...