Thursday, 3 January 2013

Sephora Birthday Gift 2013


One of the many perks of signing up with Sephora as a Beauty Insider is the Birthday Gift that is given out every year. I only started getting them a few years ago; previously they have included a Sephora Mascara Eyeliner and Eyeshadow Set (2010), Vanilla Birthday Cake Body Wash (2011), and Sugar Lip Balm and Lip Tint (2012).

My birthday is actually on New Years, and one of the perks is that I just picked up the Sephora Birthday Gift for 2013! It's funny because I was actually in store on New Years Eve where they were giving out the Sugar Lip Set and going back only one business day later resulted in me getting a completely new product (I'm so glad I waited for the new gifts to arrive before claiming it)!

Anyways here are some pictures of Benefit "Real Birthday Turn-Ons!" - this year's Birthday Set:

I sincerely apologize for the lighting/ any discolouration.


For some reason the box shows up orange in these photos, but in reality it's actually pink!


       

       

       
Included is Watt's Up a "champagne sheer highlighter" and They're Real! Mascara.



It's different than the miniature travel size that Benefit usually sells in store.



 I tried to include a bobby pin just for some size reference, the highlighter is actually quite small.

Again, I know the coloration is really strange (it makes my skin look like a completely different shade) but I just wanted to show how the highlighter looked. The shimmer is really nice, and I'm excited to use it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Are you searching free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...