Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3

As usual, I'm an iPhone fan. Unfortunately I lost it recently and have been depending on an old 9700 Blackberry, and am stuck waiting for the new iPhone 5! It's too bad that it isn't likely to be released until October or so!

Before the Samsung phone hadn't even showed up on my radar, like I noticed other people with it but really didn't care. It wasn't until recently that I really held it and started liking the interface! I'm really tempted to get one, but its really expensive, nearly $600. This also conflicts with me wanting to get the newest iPhone haha so I realized the best solution, is to get the Samsung S3, temporarily. If I could resell it for a similar price without losing much money, I would be so excited to get my hands on one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...