Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Follow

Eczema and the Best Moisturizer Ever.

All my life I've had skin problems revolving around Eczema. I'd always have really rough skin rashes and be constantly itchy. As I got older though (as it does for most people) it started to mild out, but every summer it would come back. This year I got it really badly around my joints (elbows/knees) and even my neck. Believe it or not even my eyelids were really dry and peeling!

Fortunately, after going to the doctor she recommended a lotion that the local Dermatologist frequently recommends: CeraVe. At first I figured it would just be like Aveeno, or any other moisturizer, and reluctantly went to Shoppers Drug Mart to buy this product that she spoke so highly of.

Now I'm glad I did. It's not oily at all, and I love using it in general not just where I'm really dry. It's fantastic at moisturizing and has no smell either. It's completely cleared up all the rashes I was experiencing and allowed my skin to return back to normal! Supposedly one of it's special features is that it contains ceramides, which is naturally found in the layers of your skin.

Although I've read some reviews from others saying that it wasn't that great for them I highly recommend that you give CeraVe a try, as it really did me wonders (:

What other solutions do you have to making your Eczema go away? Tell me if CeraVe worked for you just as well as it did for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...