Thursday, 1 December 2011

The Toronto Star

I must admit something that sounds a bit strange, although my household subscribes to The Toronto Star, I read it on a regular basis, online.

I know, strange. But thats besides the point. What I've honestly noticed recently, is that the the articles that they write now, honestly seem to suck compared to other newspapers. Like honestly, posting articles on the front page about charlie sheen, lindsay lohan, and now paulina gretzky? I love reading interesting facts, but the majority of the time, and its been like this for the last few months, the news that they have been reporting is crap!

Fine. Maybe the articles within each section are better, well targeted, but come on, if the newspaper believes such articles belong on the front page I believe its a reflection of them.


Please learn from a newspaper like New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...