Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Follow

ALRIGHT . So I'm a beginner, hang in thereee

So. Here I  have it. I bought it today, and have my first Mac OS laptop!

Its actually so overwhelming ! I brushed off the sales lady who kept telling me how I wouldn't know how to fully use it, and now I dont even know if I'll know how to use it for the basics. Like even now, I want to keep my PC laptop in the same room just for comfort and ease.

Anyways interface is beautiful as always, love the dock, keyboard and of course the aluminum outer body!

Was SO suprised by how easy it is to install a program. You literally just download it and DRAG it to the applications folder. Neat! And I suppose finding programs arent too hard now, these days theres usually a mac section

So..I havent really set up much, too afraid to touch too many things LOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...