Sunday, 1 May 2011

Follow

HOLTS!

Also known as Holt Renfrew, and easily recognized by its deep shade of pink, it is a high end store in Canada.

Today was the second day of their Spring promotion (yay!) that allowed you to receive a gift card with 25% of  the price of your purchase. This means, that if you bought an item that cost $100 you got a Holt Renfrew giftcard with $25 on it, only limitation is that it must be spent in the month of may.

So as I said, it was the second day. In total the promotion will be available for three days, however; the first day was exclusive for its members (which I believe are customers who are signed up with their credit card). Personally, I only arrived there at 6pm, luckily the store is open until 9 on Saturdays, but with so many people scrambling to find something they liked I'm sure most of the original stock had been bought.

*What I learnt today is that really smart shoppers put aside items on hold in advance, and simply leave their credit card numbers, so that the employees can simply charge it on the morning of the first day! Pretty smart, and that means that they get the advantage of both the discount and the full selection!



Soo *happy*, I ended up coming home tonight with this lovely bag. A belated birthday present, which is a Marc by Marc Jacobs purse Classic Q Percy!

One question I have is, how do people know the name of their purse? It always takes me ages to google around with the most vague keywords, to eventually stumble upon it accidentally.

NEW: Wow I just realized that the straps can be taken off, and that it would be an amazing clutch! I also wanted to note how soft the leather is, its amazing

Also note that I've started adding pictures, I think it makes such a nice difference!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...