Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Cartilage Piercing, What a Hassle!

So I got my cartilage (helix) piercing done at Adrenaline this summer at the end of August, and although I know it can take up to a year to heal, my healing process has been so ridiculous! Although I admit I think its really cute and pretty looking sometimes I wonder if it was worth the hassle.

What bugs me the most is that I seem to be the only one getting all these complications! Various friends have gotten theirs done, heck some have got them done cheaply with a gun (which is a no-no aparently) yet theirs have been fine. Where as mine on the other hand has had soo many bumps, and has even been infected- I needed anti biotics for it.

So I think it may have to do with the fact that about a month ago I switched from a stud to a "swirly" kind of ring piercing, but as of now I believe I have little bump/bubbles on both the front and the back. I've been putting on seasalt soaks as advised by many, but it really hasn't been helping

I don't want to take it out but if it actually doesn't heal after awhile I just might have to.. ): sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...